Final Draft

I made lots of changes for my final draft, the most major of which was removing my final chapter on Bricolage, I decided that this topic didn’t fit with the others and was making a very different point. I concluded that by losing this chapter it would improve my dissertation and allow my to expand more on the other points.

I also did a lot of restructuring to make the chapter flow better, this was helped by introducing a short introduction, conclusion and linking sentence to the next chapter. I also added in more pictures to support and illustrate my points better.

I have noticed a great improvement in my writing from the proposal form to the first draft and to the final draft, this is mainly just due to practice and some useful advice from Ashley. I feel proud to the progression I have made while writing my dissertation and feel that I have created the best piece of work I can.

Advertisements